We are hiring a SR Account Executive to join our team. Candidates must possess an entrepreneurial-spirit, a passion for fashion, beauty and retail, strong media and influencer relationships and agency experience. We are looking for a minimum of 3+ years of relevant work experience.
The ideal candidate will have experience managing media relations, executing creative earned and paid influencer campaigns from top to tail and planning events. Strong communication, presentation and project management skills are a must. Preference will be given to candidates that have integrated communications experience and are knowledgeable in content marketing and social media.
- Passionate, driven and a go-getter – you excel at helping brands grow through an integrated approach and stop at nothing to help your clients achieve their goals
- An early adopter – you are on top of all the latest platforms and trends from YouTube Shorts to TikTok to Reels and more
- Passionate about marketing – you can excel at helping brands reach their desired business outcomes through an integrated approach
- Creative and filled with inspiration and ideas – you are always on, bringing new opportunities to the table through networking
- Responsive and quick to action deliverables – you are an ace at project management and are communicative to your team
- An event wizard – you thrive at planning and executing creative and flawless events
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in communications, digital marketing or related field
- 3+ years of proven working experience in agency environment
- Strong written and verbal presentation skills and ability to act as a FAULHABER brand ambassador to internal and external stakeholders
- Intermediate account management skills
- Advanced understanding of media and influencer landscape
- Excellent project management skills, responsive and quick to action deliverables
- Knowledge and experience of the fashion, beauty and wellness landscape
- Ability to execute paid and earned digital and social media campaigns from concept to execution
- Experience training/overseeing junior team members
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment on multiple projects, deliverables and client relationships simultaneously
- Manage assigned clients and account team with polish
- Support and deliver strategy and execution on assigned accounts and agency deliverables to produce outstanding results
- Develop relationships with key stakeholders including clients, vendors, media and influencers on behalf of the agency
- Plan and execute EARNED and PAID media and/or influencer work including but not limited to securing media placements, executing influencer campaigns, etc.
- Manage andexecute client events including event ideation, event logistics and guest management
- Development of written material i.e., plans, press releases, event decks, social media editorial calendars, etc.
- Contribute and/or manages social media for clients
- Manage andsupport maintenance of client budgets
- Deliver accurate and timely reporting to clients
- Contribute innovative PR ideas for new and existing business
- Act as role model and help manage/onboard assigned executives, coordinators and trainees
- Support agency growth through assigned KPIs
Send your resume and cover letter, along with any work examples to email@example.com
Job Type: Full-time; hybrid working environment
Compensation: $60,000 – $65,000; part of bonus pool, 4 weeks vacation plus other perks; comprehensive benefits package
Why Work with Us? You will work with amazing clients at a boutique agency where you can have a huge impact. A very generous benefits and perks package is available that includes flexible working location and hours, development opportunities and direct access to our CEO and senior leadership team. From the moment you begin, we take a customized approach to your career, we help you uncover your strengths and build you a unique people path to guide your client work and professional goals at the agency. You will be learning every single day and surrounded by successful business mentors who want to see you succeed.
Faulhaber Communications is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind. We are committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all team members and to providing a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All team decisions are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. FAULHABER will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. FAULHABER encourages applicants of all ages.
FAULHABER is a proud member of 1% for the Planet.
At FAULHABER we are:
MAXIMIZERS. There are two types of work we do for you: everything you ask us to do and all the brand building ideas we ideate that are outside of our scope. Because we are entrepreneurial ourselves, our wheels never stop turning and we are constantly thinking about new ways to grow your sales. In our organization 1+1=3.
AHEAD OF THE CURVE. Our team of futurists ride the crest of the wave and are hyper focused on where the next big opportunity will lie. Our appetite for innovation is endless.
FULLY COMMITTED. We only work with brands we are passionate about. We immerse ourselves so deeply in your business that we feel we are a part of it. We are an extension of your team.
CROSS POLLINATORS. We work across lifestyle and are experienced in sectors including fashion, design, beauty, food & beverage and automobile. We are experts at forging brand partnerships by bringing our different industries together. We create magical moments of cross-pollination.