We are hiring a Digital Coordinator to join our team. Candidates must possess an entrepreneurial-spirit, be digital-obsessed and enjoy a fast-paced work environment. We are looking for a minimum of 1 year of full-time relevant experience. Preference will be given for candidate with social media, analytics, and agency experience.
- Highly creative with beginner level analytical abilities
- Hand-raiser and eager to learn new skills
- Trend-obsessed and social media savvy
- Capable of managing multiple projects with finesse and ease
- Tech-savvy, comfortable with a variety of design platforms and tools
- Experienced with WordPress and a basic understanding of SEO
- Familiar with blogging/vlogging, photography, video editing
The Digital Coordinator creates outstanding visual and written work for a variety of uses, helping to grow client and agency business through digital, social, and paid channels. In this role the candidate ensures that the agency provides:
- Engaging content in both written and visual formats
- Proper and innovative execution of work, delivered on schedule
- Finessed reporting
Assisting with an array of digital marketing tasks including but not limited to:
- Executing and assisting on community management for internal and client social media channels, including engagement
- Helping to prepare social media performance reports
- Aiding with digital advertising campaign set up and reporting
- Working on influencer campaigns including contests, giveaways, and other digital projects
- Collaborating with internal teams and agency partners to produce content
- Assisting with photography and video production for social media channels
- Helping with website, blog and social media content updates, as needed
- Working with your team to brainstorm new and innovative growth strategies
- Researching and identifying the latest trends and technologies affecting the digital industry
- A minimum of 1 year of experience in a digital marketing or advertising position.
- Knowledge of various social media platforms, best practices, and some experience in data and analytics.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills.
- A passion for the latest trends and technologies in marketing.
At its core Faulhaber Communications is:
Entrepreneurial Minded: We think like an extension of our clients’ teams. We are committed to learning about their industries and operations. We identify changes in the market before they happen by being well-read, well-researched and curious about what is happening in the world.
Customized Approach: We parlay our imaginations into results-driven future focused campaigns and develop impassioned strategies that connect.
Polish: We show up prepared, put together and execute all tasks flawlessly in all areas of the business. We take pride in how much attention we pay to the details.
Relationship-focused: We pride ourselves on having some of the best relationships in the business. Our relationships are built on mutual trust, honesty and the understanding that when we’re working most effectively we are an extension of our clients’ team.
Why Work With Us?
You will be working with amazing clients, at a boutique agency where your voice can have a huge impact. A very generous benefits and perks package is available that includes four weeks’ vacation, flexible working location and hours, development opportunities and direct access to our CEO and Sr. Leadership team.
From the moment you begin, we take a customized approach to your career, we help you uncover your strengths and build you a unique people path to guide your client work and professional goals at the agency. You will be learning every single day and surrounded by successful business mentors who want to see you succeed.
Send your resume and cover letter, along with any work examples to email@example.com. In your application please answer the following question: in 250 words or less explain how you think the PR landscape is changing?
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: 40K year