Are you obsessed with creative storytelling and all things social media? We are hiring a Content Creator to develop best-in-class visual and written content to build engaged and passionate communities for our clients. Candidates must have their finger on what is trending and be able to translate that into effective and compelling content. Required content includes but is not limited to video, photography, graphics and written captions. We are looking for a minimum of 1-2 years of relevant experience.
The ideal candidate will work closely with the digital team to concept creative content and then will be tasked with bringing it to life across a variety of platforms, leveraging best practices by channel to ensure content performance.
- Obsessed with trendspotting and all things social media – from TikTok, Instagram, Reels, to Twitter
- Exceptional at creating user-generated content that sparks engagement
- A pro who can create campaigns and content across a variety of platforms and industries
- Passionate about long and short form content storytelling
Key Role Outcomes:
- Create outstanding best-in-class content that builds communities and brings brand to life through visual and written storytelling
- Minimum 1-2+ years of experience in a similar role, in an agency or in media, or as a creator
- Solid Graphic Design, photography and video editing skills
- Knowledge of Sprout Social, Adobe suite, Canva and other social media and creative platforms
- Passion for excellence, quality and client service
- Able to manage multiple deadlines
- Work as part of the digital and social media team across a variety of clients developing creative concepts and creating content
- Ideate, produce and create engaging social media content (visual assets and copy) for a variety of social media platforms, with a focus on video for Instagram, Facebook, TikTok and Youtube
- Shooting photos and videos onsite and editing into snackable, compelling posts
- Bring overall social media marketing strategy to life through compelling visual and written content
- Assist with development of social media calendars for clients including developing creative assets and templates for social media campaigns
- Ensure social and brand standards are executed at all times, across all social channels
- Support new business development as required
- Produce social media and digital marketing content assets for a variety of formats, with the goal of driving lead generation
- Support on creative briefs for external agencies and projects
- Ensure design assets are reflective of the FAULHABER brand
Salary Band: $45,000 – $55,000 + part of all agency bonus structure
Why work with us?
You will work with amazing clients at a boutique agency where you can have a huge impact. From the moment you begin, we take a customized approach to your career, help you uncover your strengths and build you a unique people path to guide your client work and professional goals at the agency. You will be learning every single day and surrounded by successful business mentors who want to see you succeed.
Faulhaber Communications is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind. We are committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all team members and to providing a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All team decisions are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. FAULHABER will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. FAULHABER encourages applicants of all ages.
FAULHABER is a proud member of 1% for the Planet.
At FAULHABER we are:
MAXIMIZERS. There are two types of work we do for you: everything you ask us to do and all the brand building ideas we ideate that are outside of our scope. Because we are entrepreneurial ourselves, our wheels never stop turning and we are constantly thinking about new ways to grow your sales. In our organization 1+1=3.
AHEAD OF THE CURVE. Our team of futurists ride the crest of the wave and are hyper focused on where the next big opportunity will lie. Our appetite for innovation is endless.
FULLY COMMITTED. We only work with brands we are passionate about. We immerse ourselves so deeply in your business that we feel we are a part of it. We are an extension of your team.
CROSS POLLINATORS. We work across lifestyle and are experienced in sectors including fashion, design, beauty, food & beverage and automobile. We are experts at forging brand partnerships by bringing our different industries together. We create magical moments of cross-pollination.
Each employee receives:
- Friday of long weekends May to September off
- One week off during the holidays (December)
- Two weeks of paid vacation + six bonus FAULHABER vacation days to choose at your preference
- Birthday off
- All agency bonus program
- Comprehensive benefits package
- New business and team member referral programs
- Stimulating studio and workspace in LIBERTY VILLAGE
- Team activities throughout the year
- Access to client products and service discounts
- Work-life balance (flexible hours, telecommuting, etc.)
- 1x volunteer day as part of our 1% for the Planet Membership
- Personalized strengths assessment with Gallup Strengths Finder
- Development opportunities and direct access to our CEO and senior leadership team
Send your resume and cover letter, along with any work examples to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject line Content Creator.
Job Type: Full-time