Position (Full Time): Content & Community Manager
Annual Salary: $45,000 – $60,000
We are hiring a creative content and community manager to join our Toronto team. Candidates must possess an entrepreneurial-spirit, have an eye for design, and thrive in a dynamic work environment. We are looking for a minimum of 2-4 years of full-time relevant experience. Preference will be given to candidates with a digital marketing background, excellent written and verbal communication skills, strong content creation abilities, and previous agency experience.
- Creative and filled with inspiration and ideas
- Trend-obsessed and social media savvy
- Passionate, driven, and a go-getter
- Possess a magic touch for outstanding storytelling
- Expert at verbally and visually conveying a message or moment
- Capable of managing multiple projects with finesse and attention to detail
- Tech-forward, comfortable with a variety of design platforms and tools
- Experienced with content production including photography, video, and editing
- Excellent copywriting skills and intermediate understanding of SEO best practices
- Strong design experience including Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, etc.
- Experienced with Adobe Lightroom or other video editing tools
- Understanding of digital marketing tactics and best practices
The Content & Community Manager creates outstanding visual and written content, helping to achieve success for clients and market the agency through a variety of digital and social channels. In this role the candidate insures that the agency provides:
- Engaging social media content strategy in both written and visual formats
- Proper and innovative execution of work in all areas, on schedule
- A consistently superior creative product
- Produce content calendars for clients including developing copy, imagery, and video content
- Manage social media channel for clients including posting and engagement
- Act as community manager for the agency’s owned social media channels and respond to social media comments and DMs in a timely manner
- Assist with internal and client social media, influencer, and digital marketing campaign
- Write and publish blog and website content
- Create creative assets for agency decks and client deliverables
- Ensure processes and standards for content planning, approvals, and execution are followed
- Monitor the latest trends in social media and design
- Deliver against (and report on) social media KPIs
At its core Faulhaber Communications is:
Entrepreneurial Minded: We think like an extension of our clients’ teams. We are committed to learning about their industries and operations. We identify changes in the market before they happen by being well-read, well-researched and curious about what is happening in the world.
Customized Approach: We parlay our imaginations into results-driven future focused campaigns and develop impassioned strategies that connect.
Polish: We show up prepared, put together and execute all tasks flawlessly in all areas of the business. We take pride in how much attention we pay to the details.
Relationship-focused: We pride ourselves on having some of the best relationships in the business. Our relationships are built on mutual trust, honesty and the understanding that when we’re working most effectively we are an extension of our clients’ team.
Why Work With Us?:
We are a strengths-based organization that believes in celebrating your strengths. You will be working with amazing clients, at a boutique agency where your voice can have a huge impact. A very generous benefits and perks package is available that includes four weeks’ vacation, flexible working location and hours, development opportunities and direct access to our SR. Leadership team.
From the moment you begin, we take a customized approach to your career, we help you uncover your strengths and build you a unique people path to guide your client work and professional goals at the agency. You will be learning every single day and surrounded by successful business mentors who want to see you succeed.
Faulhaber Communications is an equal opportunity employer and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind. We are committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all team members and to providing a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All team decisions are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, colour, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. FAULHABER will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. FAULHABER encourages applicants of all ages.
Send your resume and cover letter, along with any work examples, to email@example.com