Position (Full Time): Account Coordinator
We are hiring a smart, engaged Account Coordinator to join our team in Toronto. Candidates must possess an entrepreneurial-spirit and enthusiasm to support the initiatives and strategies of assigned account team. Preference will be given to those who are fully bilingual and possess previous agency or PR and Marketing experience.
- An excellent communicator who loves crafting a story
- Passionate about PR and digital marketing
- A hand-raiser and make-it-happen philosopher
- Builder of long-lasting relationships
- Knowledgeable about media relations and influencer relations
- Trend-obsessed and social media savvy
The Coordinator flawlessly supports client accounts and helps to produce results-oriented integrated campaigns leveraging both traditional PR/marketing tactics and digital thinking.
In this role the candidate ensures that the agency provides:
- Outstanding work that supports client KPIs, success and retention
- Proper and innovative support of work and deliverables in a timely fashion
- Relationships that foster results
- Support day-to-day activities of various lifestyle accounts
- Work along side a variety of account teams of 1-3 members to deliver excellent client work
- Reports to Senior Account Executive, Account Manager, Director or Vice President on client work
- Support strategies and initiatives of the management team
- Assign work and train trainees
- Supports the execution of smart strategies, plans, campaigns, events and pitch angles that drive client success
- Deliver detailed comprehensive monthly reports using analytic tools
- Develops relationships with clients, media, influencers, bloggers, vendors and more
- Source and cultivate new media and industry contacts
- Media relations and media material development
- Support successful and buzz-worthy events
- Support client administration, merchandising and inventory
- Support development of social media content for clients/agency
- Contribute to new business as required
- Support additional agency initiatives as required
Why Work with Us?
You will work with amazing clients at a boutique agency where you can have a huge impact. A very generous benefits and perks package is available that includes flexible working location and hours, development opportunities and direct access to our CEO and senior leadership team.
From the moment you begin, we take a customized approach to your career, we help you uncover your strengths and build you a unique people path to guide your client work and professional goals at the agency. You will be learning every single day and surrounded by successful business mentors who want to see you succeed.
Faulhaber Communications is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind. We are committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all team members and to providing a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All team decisions are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. FAULHABER will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. FAULHABER encourages applicants of all ages.
At its core Faulhaber Communications is:
Entrepreneurial Minded: We think like an extension of our clients’ teams. We are committed to learning about their industries and operations. We identify changes in the market before they happen by being well-read, well-researched and curious about what is happening in the world. We bring people of varied backgrounds and perspectives together in such a way that collaboration becomes the norm and variety generates innovation.
Customized Approach: We parlay our imaginations into results-driven future focused campaigns and develop impassioned strategies that connect. We have an inclusive workplace and environment which allows and encourages every team member to make their contribution, using their strengths and realizing their potential.
Polish: We show up prepared, put together and execute all tasks flawlessly in all areas of the business. We take pride in how much attention we pay to the details. We facilitate equal access to opportunities, information, resources and other supports.
Relationship-focused: We pride ourselves on having some of the best relationships in the business. Our relationships are built on mutual trust, honesty and the understanding that when we’re working most effectively, we are an extension of our clients’ team. We believe in the effectiveness of a diverse team and bringing many perspectives to the table.
Send your resume and cover letter, along with any work examples, to firstname.lastname@example.org.