With August comes the blessing of multiple long weekends, festivals upon festivals, and an abundance of last minute opportunities to soak up all remaining patio drink photo ops. For those of us pursuing higher learning it means the back to school season is approaching and realizing that your make up bag is looking scarce and needs some essential updating. The #FSQUAD also knows that back to school is not always synonymous with a hall pass to ball out, so we found our top 5 essence cosmetics products to give you the flawless back to school style.
1. Mattifying Compact Powder: First step of flawless begins with your complexion. The delicate and powdery texture of essence’s mattifying compact powder allows it to spread smoothly – making skin imperfections disappear. After pulling all-nighters you will be forever grateful for this compact.
2. Lash Princess False Lash Mascara: So much more than a classic black mascara, the Lash Princess Mascara gives your lashes the royal treatment with its perfected wand applicator that reaches new lengths for every lash. Dramatic volume to make you look awake during class is always a plus.
3. Long Lasting Lipstick: essence’s bestselling lipstick not only looks effortlessly beautiful but also moisturizes your pout for hours. With 5 natural shades to choose from you have a different one to wear each Monday – Friday!
4. Contour Powder: The newest addition to the essence cosmetic family, the duo highlighter/matte bronze compact immediately elevates your cheekbones and your school day look.
5. Eyebrow Designer: No matter day or night, eyebrows on fleek is a necessity. Essence’s eyebrow designer pencil and brush has a smooth tip that defines, outlines and fills in brows. The formula is easy to blend and attached brush combs with precision.