Faulhaber Communications is always looking for creative, dedicated, agency experienced people to join our dynamic team.
Faulhaber Communications has been building lifestyle brands since 2001.
Recognized as an industry leader in Marketing and PR, lifestyle brands know they can
rely on Faulhaber for a boost off the ground and for sales generating buzz.
Please send your resume and cover letter with salary expectations
If interested in our training program at Faulhaber, please send your resume and cover letter here.
Senior Account Manager
Knowledge/ Skills/ Experience Requirements:
- 7 to 9 years’ experience, with more than 4 years international experience in communications field.
- Experience creating communications strategy for launching an international brand into Canadian market
- Experience in execution of up to 3 successful international brand launches in North American market
- Creates and understands agency policy and protocol.
- High level presentation skills – both written and verbal.
- High level account management skills.
- Core Canadian media relationships that will result in key wins for client roster.
- Core Canadian influencer relationships that will bolster existing FSHOPPE Ambassador lists.
- Ability to identify proactive opportunities to exceed client and FSHOPPE expectations.
- Ability to manage and act as role model to entire team.
- Ability to deliver both local and international new business leads to develop beauty division.
- Ability to lead organizational strategy and execution on accounts.
- Ability to multi-task and manage time.
- Ability to successfully on board new team members
- Understands how to sell and pitch the firm to a new business prospect.
- Ability to act as FAULHABER brand ambassador to internal and external stakeholders.
Faulhaber Communications is looking for a passionate and experienced account manager to act as day-to-day client account team lead. The right candidate will inspire and mentor interns to account executives while contributing to our high energy, fast-paced and entrepreneurial environment.
- 4 to 6 years of agency and team management experience. Lifestyle brand experience is preferred
- Strong presentation skills – both written and verbal
- Advanced account management skills
- Advanced understanding of media landscape
- Ability to act as Faulhaber brand ambassador to internal and external stakeholders
- Advanced event management skills
- Advanced social media skills
- Content creation, graphic design and video production skills are an asset
- French and Mandarin language skills are desirable
- Keen understanding of how to be a role model to junior staff
- High level media relationships that result in press wins
- Ability to manage multiple projects and deliverables
- Strategic and creative thinker
- Experience hosting media press trips with excellence and professionalism
- Develop and track client and agency budgets
We’re looking for a forward-thinking individual with a passion for social media and a strong understanding of the digital landscape to assist our Digital Specialist with a variety of tasks. This trainee will gain valuable experience in website management, social media platforms and content creation. They will also have the opportunity to heavily expand their writing/video portfolio by contributing daily articles to our blog. Tasks will include:
- Daily community engagement to help grow social reach and engagement
- Creating original content for social platforms and blog
- Researching digital trends, best practices and trending topics
- Scheduling content
- Reporting and analytics to support social media accounts
- Producing and editing video content/gifs
- Participating in brainstorms to bring new ideas to the table
- Administrative tasks
- Currently enrolled or graduated from a Journalism, Broadcast, PR, Communications, Social Media, Graphic Design, Fashion or Photography program
- Comfortable with Hootsuite, Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn and emerging social media platforms
- Video creation and editing capabilities
- Graphic design experience (InDesign, Photoshop & Illustrator) a must
Please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Marketing and PR Trainee Program
We are presently looking for savvy and hardworking interns to join our team. Three months full time. Please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.