Faulhaber Communications is always looking for creative, dedicated, agency experienced people to join our dynamic team.
Faulhaber Communications has been building lifestyle brands since 2001.
Recognized as an industry leader in Marketing and PR, lifestyle brands know they can
rely on Faulhaber for a boost off the ground and for sales generating buzz.
Please send your resume and cover letter with salary expectations
If interested in an internship at Faulhaber, please send your resume and cover letter here.
We’re looking for a forward-thinking individual with a passion for social media and a strong understanding of the digital landscape to assist our Digital Specialist with a variety of tasks. This intern will gain valuable experience in website management, social media platforms and content creation. They will also have the opportunity to heavily expand their writing/video portfolio by contributing daily articles to our blog. Tasks will include:
- Daily community engagement to help grow social reach and engagement
- Creating original content for social platforms and blog
- Researching digital trends, best practices and trending topics
- Scheduling content
- Reporting and analytics to support social media accounts
- Producing and editing video content/gifs
- Participating in brainstorms to bring new ideas to the table
- Administrative tasks
- Currently enrolled or graduated from a Journalism, Broadcast, PR, Communications, Social Media, Graphic Design, Fashion or Photography program
- Comfortable with Hootsuite, Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn and emerging social media platforms
- Video creation and editing capabilities
- Graphic design experience (InDesign, Photoshop & Illustrator) a must
Please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com
Marketing and PR Internship
We are presently looking for savvy and hardworking interns to join our team. Three months full time. Please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.