Faulhaber Communications is always looking for creative, dedicated, agency experienced people to join our dynamic team.
Faulhaber Communications has been building lifestyle brands since 2001.
Recognized as an industry leader in Marketing and PR, lifestyle brands know they can
rely on Faulhaber for a boost off the ground and for sales generating buzz.
Please send your resume and cover letter with salary expectations
If interested in an internship at Faulhaber, please send your resume and cover letter here.
Executive & Office Manager
FAULHABER Communications is looking for a seasoned executive assistant with office management experience to drive consistently refined excellence throughout the growing FAULHABER team and agency.
The right candidate will be organized, disciplined, confident and thrive in high-pressure environments. This person may have prior creative agency experience and a keen desire to learn from a senior executive in a non-PR role.
They will have an eye for detail and take pride in things that are simple but important. For example, promptly delivered thank you cards. This person should be an expert problem solver that drives efficiency in ever scenario with a low tolerance for wasted time.
Required skills include:
- 3+ years of related experience, ideally in a creative industry
- Technologically savvy and proficient with smartphones, tablets, laptops, digital/web collaboration tools and other tools
- Advanced skills in managing calendars in Microsoft Outlook as well as experience in Google Docs and productivity tools such as Microsoft Office (PowerPoint, Excel, Word)
- Knowledge of the best in the city (restaurants, tailors, hotels, shopping destinations etc.)
- Professional polish in person and over the phone
- Keen attention to detail
- Consistent follow though
- Desire and ability to streamline a senior executive’s day-to-day by taking time to deliver appropriate briefs, advance notice, proactive recommendations and manage a calendar seamlessly
- Ability to manage high profile personalities with grace and calm
Day-to-day tasks include:
- Front of house management. Ensuring the office is flawless and on brand at all times from a styling and cleanliness perspective
- Meeting briefings and bio preparation
- Switchboard duties and message delivery
- Greeting all office guests and managing refreshments and lunch orders
- Managing product inventory for multiple clients
- Scheduling travel and appointments of all kinds
- Picking up office supplies, food and dry cleaning
- Supporting Senior Finance & Office Manager from an administrative perspective (entering expenses, reconciling Visa statements etc.)
- Supporting team with IT issues, setting up computers, desks and mobile phones
- Supporting the senior team in their days as required. For example, setting up for a client meeting
- Recommend and coordinate team/culture activities
We’re looking for a forward-thinking individual with a passion for social media and a strong understanding of the digital landscape to assist our Digital Specialist with a variety of tasks. This intern will gain valuable experience in website management, social media platforms and content creation. They will also have the opportunity to heavily expand their writing/video portfolio by contributing daily articles to our blog. Tasks will include:
- Daily community engagement to help grow social reach and engagement
- Creating original content for social platforms and blog
- Researching digital trends, best practices and trending topics
- Scheduling content
- Reporting and analytics to support social media accounts
- Producing and editing video content/gifs
- Participating in brainstorms to bring new ideas to the table
- Administrative tasks
- Currently enrolled or graduated from a Journalism, Broadcast, PR, Communications, Social Media, Graphic Design, Fashion or Photography program
- Comfortable with Hootsuite, Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn and emerging social media platforms
- Video creation and editing capabilities
- Graphic design experience (InDesign, Photoshop & Illustrator) a must
Please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com
We are presently looking for savvy and hardworking interns to join our team. Three months full time. Please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.