Faulhaber Communications is always looking for creative, dedicated, agency experienced people to join our dynamic team.
Faulhaber Communications has been building lifestyle brands since 2001.
Recognized as an industry leader in Marketing and PR, lifestyle brands know they can
rely on Faulhaber for a boost off the ground and for sales generating buzz.
Please send your resume and cover letter with salary expectations
If interested in an internship at Faulhaber, please send your resume and cover letter here.
We’re looking for a forward-thinking individual with a passion for social media and a strong understanding of the digital landscape to assist our Digital Specialist with a variety of tasks. This intern will gain valuable experience in website management, social media platforms and content creation. They will also have the opportunity to heavily expand their writing/video portfolio by contributing daily articles to our blog. Tasks will include:
- Daily community engagement to help grow social reach and engagement
- Creating original content for social platforms and blog
- Researching digital trends, best practices and trending topics
- Scheduling content
- Reporting and analytics to support social media accounts
- Producing and editing video content/gifs
- Participating in brainstorms to bring new ideas to the table
- Administrative tasks
- Currently enrolled or graduated from a Journalism, Broadcast, PR, Communications, Social Media, Graphic Design, Fashion or Photography program
- Comfortable with Hootsuite, Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn and emerging social media platforms
- Video creation and editing capabilities
- Graphic design experience (InDesign, Photoshop & Illustrator) a must
Please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com
We are presently looking for savvy and hardworking interns to join our team. Three months full time. Please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Office & Executive Coordinator
The role of the Office & Executive Coordinator is integral to the successful running of the agency; this role touches all divisions, all employees and acts as the conduit between our highly reputable brand and the people that meet the agency daily. The Office & Executive Coordinator will ensure the front of house operations run smoothly and efficiently, that the daily production of the office is seamless and all measures are taken to execute according to brand. This role in addition will directly act as support to the President & CEO by performing a wide variety of personal and administrative support services.
- Responsible for the Front of House operations, including answering calls, phone system management and preparing all meeting areas for guest and internal use.
- Oversees all shipping and receiving tasks including physical activities to load, unload, sort, and move incoming and outgoing shipments by hand or using appropriate material handling equipment.
- Organizes, distributes and verifies the product.
- Verifies all incoming shipments for correct waybill information and visible damage. Communicates and follows up on discrepancies with suppliers, clients, publishers, courier companies, custom brokers. Communicates with others to ensure shipping related problems are resolved.
- Ensures that merchandise is processed, including notifying and forwarding to appropriate team and storage areas.
- Organizes inventory and transfer of stock within the onsite and offsite storage unit
- Complete and maintain daily shipping and receiving logs
- Book appointments and run errands for President & CEO as required
- Update President & CEO on a daily call regarding events and calendar appointments
- Manage and update office calendar ensuring no overlaps and make changes as required
- Facilitates the day to day opening and closing procedures
- Medium/high level presentation skills – both written and verbal
- Medium/high level understanding of online environment
- Medium/high understanding of Microsoft software
- Medium/high understanding of PC and Mac operating system
- Ability to liaise with staff/team and delegate appropriately
- Able to climb a minimum 8’ ladder and lift up to 50lbs
- Technologically savvy and proficient with smartphones, tablets, laptops, digital/web collaboration tools and other tools
- Advanced skills in managing calendars in Microsoft Outlook as well as experience in Google Docs and productivity tools such as Microsoft Office (PowerPoint, Excel, Word)
- Minimum 1-2 year’s shipping, receiving and office administration experience
- Well organized with solid judgment; able to multitask and adjust to changing priorities